Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Cloud computing and security
Wednesday - 7/4/2012, 12:05am EDT
The Pennsylvania-based company has offices all over the world, and projects all over the federal government.
This week on "Federal Tech Talk", Ted Davies, the President of Unisys Federal Systems, joins host John Gilroy to talk about the Unisys Security Index and how it applies to federal IT professionals.
When it comes to a discussion of moving federal applications to the cloud, Unisys has a unique story to tell. It is the company responsible for GSA's smooth transition to a cloud service.
Ted Davies is also involved in an organization called ACT IAC.
He, along with GSA's Casey Coleman, are chairing the ACT IAC Executive Leadership Conference in October of this year. Luminaries at this event include Richard Spires and Steve VanRoekel.