Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
How to boost agency call center performance
Tuesday - 10/11/2011, 3:48pm EDT
"It's a place you can get your finger on the pulse of what people are interested in," said Martha Dorris, deputy associate administrator at the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies at General Services Administration, in an interview with In Depth with Francis Rose.
GSA presented best practices for contact center customer service at its Government Contact Center Conference last month in Washington.
In the last year, GSA has put together a group of 160 contact center professionals from 40 agencies.
"It seemed like it was about time to bring them together and begin to energize them, create synergy, and leverage the expertise across agencies," Dorris said.