Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
How to boost agency call center performance
Tuesday - 10/11/2011, 3:48pm EDT
"It's a place you can get your finger on the pulse of what people are interested in," said Martha Dorris, deputy associate administrator at the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies at General Services Administration, in an interview with In Depth with Francis Rose.
GSA presented best practices for contact center customer service at its Government Contact Center Conference last month in Washington.
In the last year, GSA has put together a group of 160 contact center professionals from 40 agencies.
"It seemed like it was about time to bring them together and begin to energize them, create synergy, and leverage the expertise across agencies," Dorris said.