Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Sequestration and pay
Wednesday - 7/25/2012, 7:17pm EDT
She also discussed the new GAO report, which found many comparisons of federal vs. private sector pay are distorted.
Also, Federal Times writer Stephen Losey looked at OPM's plan to give benefits to children of same-sex partners, and the ongoing troubles at the General Services Administration.
Then, Sean Reilly discussed the current state of the incredible shrinking U.S. Postal Service, and talk about the Pentagon's changing IT operations.