Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Full-time EPA employees face 32 furlough hours
Friday - 4/5/2013, 6:23am EDT
Craig E. Hooks, assistant administrator at EPA's Office of Administration and Resources, made this announcement in an email sent out Wednesday to all EPA employees, who will begin receiving administrative furlough decision memos this week.
Phase 1 of the furlough process at EPA will occur between April 21 and June 15, with an agency-wide furlough day taking place on May 24.
"We are doing everything possible to both minimize the impact of the administrative furlough and to keep you informed throughout this difficult time," Hooks wrote in the email.
The document "Operational Guidance for the Managers and Employees," which contains detailed information about EPA's furlough plans, is available to employees via the agency's intranet site. The site includes additional furlough and sequestration information, including how to request and record furlough leave.
Read all of Federal News Radio's up-to-date Sequestration coverage here.