Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Full-time EPA employees face 32 furlough hours
Friday - 4/5/2013, 6:23am EDT
Craig E. Hooks, assistant administrator at EPA's Office of Administration and Resources, made this announcement in an email sent out Wednesday to all EPA employees, who will begin receiving administrative furlough decision memos this week.
Phase 1 of the furlough process at EPA will occur between April 21 and June 15, with an agency-wide furlough day taking place on May 24.
"We are doing everything possible to both minimize the impact of the administrative furlough and to keep you informed throughout this difficult time," Hooks wrote in the email.
The document "Operational Guidance for the Managers and Employees," which contains detailed information about EPA's furlough plans, is available to employees via the agency's intranet site. The site includes additional furlough and sequestration information, including how to request and record furlough leave.
Read all of Federal News Radio's up-to-date Sequestration coverage here.