Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Regulations.gov overhaul aims to provide better access
Thursday - 3/1/2012, 7:23pm EST
The eRulemaking program promotes better rulemaking by involving the public in the process.
Brown told In Depth with Francis Rose the site's redesigners looked to Amazon and eBay for ways to overhaul the site and make it more user-friendly.
The Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, headed by Cass Sunstein, also provided input into the redesign. Writing on the Office of Management and Budget blog, Sunstein cited the website's "innovative new search tools, social media connections and better access to regulatory data."
"The result is a significantly improved website that will help members of the public to engage with agencies and ultimately to improve the content of rules," Sunstein wrote.