Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Nuclear weapons arsenal under 'constant attack,' NNSA says
Wednesday - 3/21/2012, 5:48pm EDT
One spokesman told U.S. News and Weekly Reports the Nuclear Security Enterprise computing infrastructure experiences up to ten million "significant cyber security events" each day but only about a thousand are believed to be "successful."
Because of the strain, the agency is asking for additional funding on their 2013 budget.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.