Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Vote: Which agency has the best gym?
Tuesday - 8/17/2010, 1:23pm EDT
Federal News Radio asked you to nominate the agencies with the best gym or workout facilities. The nominations have been tallied and the agencies receiving the most nominations are: the Department of Education, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Government Accountability Office, NASA Glenn Research Center, and the Federal Aviation Administration.
Now it's your turn to vote. Tell us which of these five agencies you think deserves to win by voting in our poll below. And be sure to check back Friday, August 20 for the winner.
Upcoming categories include:
- Best Parking/Transportation Options - August 23, 2010
- Best Overall Location - September 6, 2010
- Best Dressed (Male/Female) - September 20, 2010
If you have an idea for a category we should consider let us know that too. Maybe we'll add it!