Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Vote: Which agency has the best gym?
Tuesday - 8/17/2010, 1:23pm EDT
Federal News Radio asked you to nominate the agencies with the best gym or workout facilities. The nominations have been tallied and the agencies receiving the most nominations are: the Department of Education, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Government Accountability Office, NASA Glenn Research Center, and the Federal Aviation Administration.
Now it's your turn to vote. Tell us which of these five agencies you think deserves to win by voting in our poll below. And be sure to check back Friday, August 20 for the winner.
Upcoming categories include:
- Best Parking/Transportation Options - August 23, 2010
- Best Overall Location - September 6, 2010
- Best Dressed (Male/Female) - September 20, 2010
If you have an idea for a category we should consider let us know that too. Maybe we'll add it!