Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD publishes radiation registry for its personnel
Friday - 9/7/2012, 7:36am EDT
Its new Operation Tomadachi registry includes nearly 70,000 names of people affiliated with the DoD. The department said it was completing the registry in phases.
A website now has radiation-exposure estimates for the 13 places in Japan with the highest military presence.
Dod said it was going to add estimates for Navy ships docked off mainland Japan in the two months following the earthquake and tsunami.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.