Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Navy database tracks formal, informal complaints
Tuesday - 4/24/2012, 9:09am EDT
The Military Equal Opportunity Network is a standalone, online, web-based program that standardizes, tracks and reports the administrative actions of EO advisors and program managers. Users will be able to track complaints, including sexual harassment and discrimination complaints, from start to "resolved."
The system can also generate standardized, printable Memorandum for the Record. Director of Navy Equal Opportunity George Bradshaw said the new database will help commanders establish a "climate of inclusion.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by United Health Military and Veterans Services. For more defense news, click here.