Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Defense agencies award 2 radio contracts worth millions
Wednesday - 4/11/2012, 8:44am EDT
The Special Forces Command gave Harris Corporation an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity award worth a potential $400 million. Special Forces will buy multi-band, multi-mission radios over a five-year period.
The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command awarded ViaStat a firm, fixed-price delivery order worth $31 million. The Navy plans to acquire Multifunctional Information Distribution System Joint Tactical Radio Systems. ViaStat was one of two bidders at SPAWAR's e-commerce site.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by United Health Military and Veterans Services. For more defense news, click here.