Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
New naval research chief aligning new technologies with DoD strategy
Tuesday - 2/7/2012, 9:27am EST
In his first interview, Klunder joined The Federal Drive with Tom Temin to discuss how the Naval Research Program works with the other armed services and his research priorities are for the Navy.
Klunder said his command has taken a "real strong strategic scrub of our objectives" and aligned those goals with DoD overall.
He added naval research will look at "any game-changing, leap-ahead innovative technologies" while balancing the need to adapt current technologies to serve the "airmen, marines, sailors who are out there right now."