Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
New naval research chief aligning new technologies with DoD strategy
Tuesday - 2/7/2012, 9:27am EST
In his first interview, Klunder joined The Federal Drive with Tom Temin to discuss how the Naval Research Program works with the other armed services and his research priorities are for the Navy.
Klunder said his command has taken a "real strong strategic scrub of our objectives" and aligned those goals with DoD overall.
He added naval research will look at "any game-changing, leap-ahead innovative technologies" while balancing the need to adapt current technologies to serve the "airmen, marines, sailors who are out there right now."