Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD denounces new Navy SEALs book
Tuesday - 11/15/2011, 11:16am EST
The book is by former SEAL Chuck Pfarrer. The book, SEAL Target Geronimo, gives a totally different account of the raid than was reported by the White House and the military. Pfarrer says sources tell him Bin Laden was dead 90 seconds after SEALs hit the ground.
He's made the rounds of TV talk shows to promote the book. A spokesman for U.S. Special Operations Commend says Pfarrer's book is not true and a fabrication. Pfarrer has written five books and seven screen plays.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.