Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Agency credit unions ready to step in during default
Friday - 7/29/2011, 2:26pm EDT
The NASA Federal Credit Union is offering a zero percent interest furlough relief loan to NASA FCU members, including those who work for the FAA and were furloughed as part of the expiration of the FAA funding bill, which was separate from the debt limit debate.
Members of the PenFed credit union, serving military or civilian employees and retirees, will continue to receive payments in August if they regularly have their pay direct deposited to PenFed.
USAA and Andrews Federal have a one-time loan program set up for the Aug. 15 payroll.
The State Department Federal Credit Union is offering 60-day no-interest credit cards and free financial coaching for existing members.
More information on federal credit unions