Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Agency credit unions ready to step in during default
Friday - 7/29/2011, 2:26pm EDT
The NASA Federal Credit Union is offering a zero percent interest furlough relief loan to NASA FCU members, including those who work for the FAA and were furloughed as part of the expiration of the FAA funding bill, which was separate from the debt limit debate.
Members of the PenFed credit union, serving military or civilian employees and retirees, will continue to receive payments in August if they regularly have their pay direct deposited to PenFed.
USAA and Andrews Federal have a one-time loan program set up for the Aug. 15 payroll.
The State Department Federal Credit Union is offering 60-day no-interest credit cards and free financial coaching for existing members.
More information on federal credit unions