Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Navy begins building missile-defense shield
Wednesday - 3/2/2011, 2:38pm EST
The Navy is sending a special radar-equipped ship to the Mediterranean Sea next week.
Defense leaders say this is the first phase in a four-part plan to set up radars and interceptors in Europe.
Part of that plan could include data-sharing with Russia. That's a move designed to ease Moscow's concern that the shield could be used against Russia. This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.