Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Budget stall is really budget cut for Navy
Monday - 2/14/2011, 3:09pm EST
Service leaders say it's because Congress still hasn't passed a budget for this fiscal year -- even as it takes up work on next year's spending plan.
Defense News reports the continuing resolution amounts to a $5.7 billion cut for the Navy.
Without a permanent budget, the Navy has been forced to make spending decisions on a month-to-month basis.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.