Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
NSA calls for more cybersecurity research
Friday - 3/16/2012, 8:12am EDT
The program will initiate the National Symposium on Moving Target Research, gathering work on cybersecurity research. Moving Target is research and development that aims at creating a "dynamic attack surface to an adversary" that will increase the work needed to launch a successful cyber attack.
The symposium will attempt to answer the question: "Is there scientific evidence to show that moving target techniques are a substantial improvement in the defense of cyber systems?"
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.