Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Pentagon has best transportation options for feds
Friday - 9/3/2010, 5:30pm EDT
37 percent of Federal News Radio listeners and readers believe the Pentagon has the best choices for its employees. NASA finished second with 19 percent of the vote. The National Institutes of Health and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission tied for third with 15 percent and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency finished last with 13 percent.
Thanks to all of you who voted!
Up next in our Best of the Federal Government series -- we want to know what federal agency has the best overall location. Maybe the agency has a lot of dining options nearby or maybe there's a lot of great nightlife options in the vicinity. Or maybe it just has a great view of the neighborhood it's situated in.
Nominate an agency by filling out our anonymous form or sending us an email. And be sure to tell us why you think this agency deserves to win. Nominations will be accepted through Friday, September 10, 2010.