Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Pet of the Week: Cat Fish
Monday - 7/1/2013, 11:00am EDT
WASHINGTON - Meet our "catch of the week," Cat Fish! Whether you're a sportsman or not, you'll love this 4-year-old female Basset hound. We certainly do.
This Southern belle arrived at the Washington Animal Rescue League from ASPCA Challenge partner the Humane Society of South Mississippi. Since then, she has made friends with everyone, human and canine, alike.
And don't let those sad-looking eyes fool you -- Cat Fish is happy and playful. All she wants now is a home and family of her own.
WTOP Living is partnering with the Washington Animal Rescue League to feature a Pet of the Week available for adoption. For more information about Cat Fish, email email@example.com or call 202-726-2556 ext. 503.
About WARL: Founded in 1914, the Washington Animal Rescue League is the oldest animal shelter in Washington D.C. Its mission includes rescuing, rehabilitating and finding homes for animals who have no where else to go. The League also supports animals through affordable veterinary care, community outreach and education. Learn more about the Washington Animal Rescue League at www.warl.org.