Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Police: Motorcyclist thrown from bike, killed
Monday - 7/1/2013, 8:41am EDT
Upperco, Md. (AP) -- Baltimore County Police say a motorcyclist was killed when he was thrown from his bike in Upperco.
Police say 38-year-old Michael Radcliffe was thrown from his Harley Davidson motorcycle when he tried to avoid hitting an SUV on Hanover Pike. Police say the Toyota Rav-4 suddenly started making a U-turn in front of the motorcycle and Radcliffe hit the right rear tire of the SUV with his body when he was thrown.
Radcliffe was taken to Carroll County Hospital Center, where he was pronounced dead.
Police say the driver of the SUV was not injured and remained on the scene. The investigation into the incident continues and police say there is no information about any charges yet.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.