Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Police: Motorcyclist thrown from bike, killed
Monday - 7/1/2013, 8:41am EDT
Upperco, Md. (AP) -- Baltimore County Police say a motorcyclist was killed when he was thrown from his bike in Upperco.
Police say 38-year-old Michael Radcliffe was thrown from his Harley Davidson motorcycle when he tried to avoid hitting an SUV on Hanover Pike. Police say the Toyota Rav-4 suddenly started making a U-turn in front of the motorcycle and Radcliffe hit the right rear tire of the SUV with his body when he was thrown.
Radcliffe was taken to Carroll County Hospital Center, where he was pronounced dead.
Police say the driver of the SUV was not injured and remained on the scene. The investigation into the incident continues and police say there is no information about any charges yet.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.