Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Small plane crashes near Kent Island
Tuesday - 6/25/2013, 6:20pm EDT
STEVENSVILLE, Md. (AP) -- Maryland State Police say no one was hurt when a small plane crashed near Kent Island.
Troopers received 911 calls about the crash around 2:45 p.m. Tuesday. Troopers went to Stevensville and saw the small plane.
Police say the two occupants of the plane, a Cirrus SR22, were not injured.
The cause of the crash has not been determined. Troopers have notified the National Transportation Safety Board and the Federal Aviation Administration.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.