Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Small plane crashes near Kent Island
Tuesday - 6/25/2013, 6:20pm EDT
STEVENSVILLE, Md. (AP) -- Maryland State Police say no one was hurt when a small plane crashed near Kent Island.
Troopers received 911 calls about the crash around 2:45 p.m. Tuesday. Troopers went to Stevensville and saw the small plane.
Police say the two occupants of the plane, a Cirrus SR22, were not injured.
The cause of the crash has not been determined. Troopers have notified the National Transportation Safety Board and the Federal Aviation Administration.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.