Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
$99M Mega Millions ticket bought in Va. unclaimed
Monday - 6/24/2013, 3:10am EDT
FARMVILLE, Va. (AP) -- A winning Mega Millions ticket worth $99 million remains unclaimed more than a month after the drawing.
The ticket sold in Farmville matched all six numbers in the May 17 drawing. The holder will split the $198 million jackpot with the holder of another winning ticket bought in New Jersey.
The ticket bought in New Jersey has been claimed.
The Virginia Lottery says the holder of the winning ticket bought in Farmville has 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim the prize. They can choose either a one-time cash option of about $73 million before taxes, or the full amount in 26 annual payments.
The winning numbers for the May 17 drawing were 11-15-35-43-49. The Mega Ball was 41.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.