Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
$99M Mega Millions ticket bought in Va. unclaimed
Monday - 6/24/2013, 3:10am EDT
FARMVILLE, Va. (AP) -- A winning Mega Millions ticket worth $99 million remains unclaimed more than a month after the drawing.
The ticket sold in Farmville matched all six numbers in the May 17 drawing. The holder will split the $198 million jackpot with the holder of another winning ticket bought in New Jersey.
The ticket bought in New Jersey has been claimed.
The Virginia Lottery says the holder of the winning ticket bought in Farmville has 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim the prize. They can choose either a one-time cash option of about $73 million before taxes, or the full amount in 26 annual payments.
The winning numbers for the May 17 drawing were 11-15-35-43-49. The Mega Ball was 41.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.