Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Snow Hill man killed in 2-vehicle crash
Friday - 4/5/2013, 10:09pm EDT
SALISBURY, Md. (AP) -- Maryland State Police say a Snow Hill man has been killed in a two-vehicle collision in Salisbury.
It happened about 7 p.m. Thursday at Md. Route 350 and Sixty Foot Road. Troopers say 55-year-old Hugh Gingery Jr. failed to stop at the stop sign and his van crashed into a pickup truck driven by 40-year-old Jeffrey James Dean of Salisbury.
Police say both vehicles ended up in a ditch. Gingery's van fell onto the driver's side.
Troopers say Gingery, who was not wearing a seat belt, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Daily Times of Salisbury (http://bit.ly/16z4ZIt) reports that Dean and a passenger in his truck were taken to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Information from: The Daily Times of Salisbury, Md., http://www.delmarvanow.com/
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.