Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Man pleads guilty to murder committed in 1990
Wednesday - 1/30/2013, 2:11pm EST
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. - A 57-year-old man has pleaded guilty to a murder and two rapes that he committed in 1990.
The Prince George's County State's Attorney Office said Wednesday that Thomas Lee Posey entered the pleas and will spend the rest of his life in prison.
Posey raped and strangled 22-year-old Margaret Perkins of Beltsville in June 1990. In May and September of that year, Posey robbed and raped two college students.
Prosecutors say Posey was imprisoned for a 1992 rape when a DNA match led to charges in the 1990 crimes.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)