Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Man pleads guilty to murder committed in 1990
Wednesday - 1/30/2013, 2:11pm EST
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. - A 57-year-old man has pleaded guilty to a murder and two rapes that he committed in 1990.
The Prince George's County State's Attorney Office said Wednesday that Thomas Lee Posey entered the pleas and will spend the rest of his life in prison.
Posey raped and strangled 22-year-old Margaret Perkins of Beltsville in June 1990. In May and September of that year, Posey robbed and raped two college students.
Prosecutors say Posey was imprisoned for a 1992 rape when a DNA match led to charges in the 1990 crimes.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)