Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Man pleads guilty to murder committed in 1990
Wednesday - 1/30/2013, 2:11pm EST
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. - A 57-year-old man has pleaded guilty to a murder and two rapes that he committed in 1990.
The Prince George's County State's Attorney Office said Wednesday that Thomas Lee Posey entered the pleas and will spend the rest of his life in prison.
Posey raped and strangled 22-year-old Margaret Perkins of Beltsville in June 1990. In May and September of that year, Posey robbed and raped two college students.
Prosecutors say Posey was imprisoned for a 1992 rape when a DNA match led to charges in the 1990 crimes.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)