Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Md. church to get steeple
Monday - 12/31/2012, 8:36pm EST
MONROVIA, Md. (AP) - After 140 years in the same building in Monrovia, Providence United Methodist Church will be getting its first steeple.
The congregation has been planning the structure for 15 years. It will cost about $17,000.
The News-Post of Frederick reports ( http://bit.ly/RqT7Wm) that the steeple has a 5- foot-square base, is 19 feet tall, and has a 3-foot-by-2-foot cross at the top. It is scheduled to be erected Thursday.
Chimes, which cost several thousand dollars, will have to wait, however.
Information from: The Frederick (Md.) News-Post, http://www.fredericknewspost.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)