Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Human remains found in wooded area in Va. Beach
Thursday - 12/6/2012, 1:13pm EST
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - Authorities are investigating human remains found in a wooded area in Virginia Beach.
Virginia Beach police say a woman told dispatchers that a friend found what appeared to be a skeleton Wednesday afternoon while walking. Police found the remains on a vacant lot near a marsh.
Police say the remains appeared to have been at the site for some time.
The cause of death and identification will be determined by the medical examiner's office.
The police department's homicide unit is investigating.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)