Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Human remains found in wooded area in Va. Beach
Thursday - 12/6/2012, 1:13pm EST
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - Authorities are investigating human remains found in a wooded area in Virginia Beach.
Virginia Beach police say a woman told dispatchers that a friend found what appeared to be a skeleton Wednesday afternoon while walking. Police found the remains on a vacant lot near a marsh.
Police say the remains appeared to have been at the site for some time.
The cause of death and identification will be determined by the medical examiner's office.
The police department's homicide unit is investigating.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)