Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Missing Md. man found dead in trunk of his car
Tuesday - 12/4/2012, 8:06am EST
WASHINGTON - A Frederick County, Md., man missing since Nov. 27 has been found dead in the trunk of his car.
Maryland State Police say 37-year-old John Ryan, a businessman who specialized in property maintenance throughout the region, was located Monday after a U.S. Department of Homeland Security agent found his car in the 15000 block of Somerville Drive in Derwood.
Police say investigators obtained a warrant, searched the car's trunk and found Ryan's body.
Police they also found what they believe to be marijuana and cash in the trunk, and there appeared to be trauma to Ryan's body.
No arrests have been made.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)