Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Missing Md. man found dead in trunk of his car
Tuesday - 12/4/2012, 8:06am EST
WASHINGTON - A Frederick County, Md., man missing since Nov. 27 has been found dead in the trunk of his car.
Maryland State Police say 37-year-old John Ryan, a businessman who specialized in property maintenance throughout the region, was located Monday after a U.S. Department of Homeland Security agent found his car in the 15000 block of Somerville Drive in Derwood.
Police say investigators obtained a warrant, searched the car's trunk and found Ryan's body.
Police they also found what they believe to be marijuana and cash in the trunk, and there appeared to be trauma to Ryan's body.
No arrests have been made.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)