Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Woman arrested after allegedly stabbing boyfriend
Sunday - 11/25/2012, 4:54pm EST
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (AP) - Police in Anne Arundel County say a woman was arrested after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend while he was removing his personal belongings from her apartment.
Anne Arundel County Police say they were called to an apartment building in the 7700 block of Oakwood Road around 9:30 a.m. Sunday. Once there, officers found a 42-year-old Baltimore man on the stairs inside the building suffering from a stab wound to the back and a cut on the head. The man was transported to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police arrested 31-year-old Autumn Mary Marler and charged her with second degree attempted murder and related charges.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)