Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Woman arrested after allegedly stabbing boyfriend
Sunday - 11/25/2012, 4:54pm EST
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (AP) - Police in Anne Arundel County say a woman was arrested after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend while he was removing his personal belongings from her apartment.
Anne Arundel County Police say they were called to an apartment building in the 7700 block of Oakwood Road around 9:30 a.m. Sunday. Once there, officers found a 42-year-old Baltimore man on the stairs inside the building suffering from a stab wound to the back and a cut on the head. The man was transported to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police arrested 31-year-old Autumn Mary Marler and charged her with second degree attempted murder and related charges.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)