Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Revlon nail-polish line to lay off 117 in Maryland
Friday - 10/5/2012, 10:06am EDT
BELTSVILLE, Md. (AP) - A nail-polish line owned by Revlon has warned Maryland regulators that it plans to close its facility in Beltsville and lay off 117 people.
The Baltimore Sun reports that Sinful Colors disclosed the layoffs to state officials Thursday. They're set to begin Jan. 1.
Revlon said last month that it would be eliminating 250 jobs as part of a global reorganization, including some in Maryland.
Revlon acquired Sinful Colors last year from Mirage Cosmetics.
Information from: The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)