Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Revlon nail-polish line to lay off 117 in Maryland
Friday - 10/5/2012, 10:06am EDT
BELTSVILLE, Md. (AP) - A nail-polish line owned by Revlon has warned Maryland regulators that it plans to close its facility in Beltsville and lay off 117 people.
The Baltimore Sun reports that Sinful Colors disclosed the layoffs to state officials Thursday. They're set to begin Jan. 1.
Revlon said last month that it would be eliminating 250 jobs as part of a global reorganization, including some in Maryland.
Revlon acquired Sinful Colors last year from Mirage Cosmetics.
Information from: The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)