Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Label that produced Wis. gunman's band is based in Md.
Monday - 8/6/2012, 9:19pm EDT
WASHINGTON - The music label that produced music for End Apathy, the band started by the gunman who killed six people at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin Sunday, has a local tie.
The label is located in Linthicum, Maryland. The company released a statement about the incident, saying they have worked hard over the years to promote a positive image and encourage people to make positive life choices.
"All images and products related to End Apathy have been removed from our site," the company said in the statement. "We do not wish to profit from this tragedy financially or with publicity."
The label said in their statement that the public should not take what Wade did as honorable or respectable.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)