Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Label that produced Wis. gunman's band is based in Md.
Monday - 8/6/2012, 9:19pm EDT
WASHINGTON - The music label that produced music for End Apathy, the band started by the gunman who killed six people at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin Sunday, has a local tie.
The label is located in Linthicum, Maryland. The company released a statement about the incident, saying they have worked hard over the years to promote a positive image and encourage people to make positive life choices.
"All images and products related to End Apathy have been removed from our site," the company said in the statement. "We do not wish to profit from this tragedy financially or with publicity."
The label said in their statement that the public should not take what Wade did as honorable or respectable.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)