Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Closings and delays in D.C. region
Sunday - 7/1/2012, 7:09pm EDT
WASHINGTON - Many government and local organizations are struggling with no power and have announced the following closures and delays:
- Federal agencies in the D.C. area are open and employees have the option for unscheduled leave or unscheduled telework.
Read more here.
- State of Maryland - Liberal leave for non-essential state employees
- Montgomery County Public Schools - All programs and activities in MCPS buildings are canceled on Monday.
- Prince George's County Public Schools - All schools and offices are closed Monday. All evening programs are canceled. Emergency personnel must report to work.
- College of Southern Maryland - Only La Plata campus is closed Monday
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville - Closed Monday
- Ivymount School, Rockville - Closed Monday. Staff orientation canceled
- McLean School of Maryland - Closed Monday
- City of Alexandria Government - Unscheduled Leave Monday. Essential employees are expected to be at work on time
- Fort Belvoir - Emergency-essential employees only Monday. Other employees of the Garrison should contact their supervisors regarding their specific duty status
- City of Falls Church - Liberal leave for Monday
- Northern Virginia Community College - Annandale Campus is closed Monday
- Village Green Day School, Great Falls - Closed until power is restored
- Village Green Day School, Lowes Island - Closed Closed until power is restored
- D.C. Public Schools - Summer school closed Monday.
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)