Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Marine base camp construction lauded for safety milesone
Thursday - 7/19/2012, 2:57pm EDT
That means there have been no injuries severe enough to workers to cause them days away from work, restriction of their work activities or transfer to a another type of work because of injury. The Marine Corps calls it a "safety milestone."
The project also recently took home the Complex Project Award at the 2011-2012 ASQ World Conference on Quality and Improvement in Anaheim. Cmdr. Whit Robinson attributed the multiple successes of the project to the "clear sense of purpose and the incredibly strong desire by all team members" to achieve the goal.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.