Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Educating students about war
Friday - 4/20/2012, 11:00pm EDT
V-NEP is a unique program that uses documentary films and lesson plans to teach students about military history, war and conflict, and the contributions of veterans.
Students participating in the program learn military history by listening to the stories of veterans who served in World War II, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.
Hooper and McMahon say these eyewitness accounts from the veterans themselves give participants a clearer picture of the sacrifies made by servicemembers and their families.