Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Defense Information Systems Agency
Monday - 7/28/2008, 3:33pm EDT
When it comes to the Pentagon's cybersecurity needs, the man to turn to is Richard Hale, Chief Information Assurance Executive at the Defense Information Systems Agency.
Hale talks about the challenges of keeping the Pentagon's IT infrastructure secure enough to keep a secret when needed, while allowing "just-in-time" information sharing with DoD's partner agencies.
He also talks about meeting White House IT security mandates and recruiting the next generation of IT security pros.