Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Davis named new military cyber adviser
Friday - 8/24/2012, 9:59am EDT
Davis is the new senior military adviser for cyber to the undersecretary of defense for policy.
He recently told the industry group AFCEA he United States and its allies need to adapt global norms of behavior for cyber space.
Back in 2010 Federal Computer Week named Davis to its Federal 100. It cited Davis' work as deputy commander of the joint task force for global network operations, saying he dramatically improved DoD's information security.
Davis moves up from the position of director of current operations at the Cyber Command.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.