Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
US Army general facing sex charges back in court
Wednesday - 5/15/2013, 6:00am EDT
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) -- A U.S. Army general facing sexual assault charges is due back in court for a hearing on pre-trial motions.
A court martial for Brig. Gen. Jeffrey Sinclair is set to begin June 25 on charges that include forcible sodomy, indecent acts, violating orders and adultery.
A military judge on Tuesday ordered two U.S. Army generals to testify about whether they were pressured by top Pentagon officials to charge Sinclair with the alleged sexual assault of a female captain.
Military judge Col. James Pohl granted a pre-trial motion filed by Sinclair's defense team compelling testimony by Gen. Dan Allyn and Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Colt.
Colt recently replaced Allyn as Fort Bragg's commander.
Allyn could testify as soon as Wednesday. It wasn't immediately clear when Colt might take the stand.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.