Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
What will military force of 2020 look like?
Tuesday - 1/17/2012, 6:09pm EST
As operations wind down in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Army and all warfighters must prepare to shift gears and enter a new era. The "How the Army Fights" seminar is part of Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno's study of the future force called "Unified Quest."
Col. Kevin Felix, the chief of the Future Warfare Division at the Army Capabilities Integration Center, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the seminar and the virtual training available for troops at home.
Felix also discussed how commanding officers are preparing for a shift in focus — from the Middle East to the Asia-Pacific region — as announced in a new defense strategy.