Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
What will military force of 2020 look like?
Tuesday - 1/17/2012, 6:09pm EST
As operations wind down in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Army and all warfighters must prepare to shift gears and enter a new era. The "How the Army Fights" seminar is part of Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno's study of the future force called "Unified Quest."
Col. Kevin Felix, the chief of the Future Warfare Division at the Army Capabilities Integration Center, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the seminar and the virtual training available for troops at home.
Felix also discussed how commanding officers are preparing for a shift in focus — from the Middle East to the Asia-Pacific region — as announced in a new defense strategy.