Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Army-Navy rivalry takes to Twitter
Friday - 12/9/2011, 4:03pm EST
Army and Navy have been battling it out on the football field since 1890.
But after 111 of the matchups, one of the biggest rivalries in college football has gone digital. Chris Servello, Navy's director of emerging media, told In Depth with Francis Rose how the age-old rivalry has played out over new-age social media.
In real-time, follow updates, messages of support and good old-fashioned Twitter trash-talking about the Army-Navy football game Saturday.
The game will be broadcast on Federal News Radio 1500 AM.
Official pre-game coverage starts at 1:30 p.m., and the kickoff's at 2:30 p.m. You can listen live by clicking here.
And it wouldn't be a Navy football game without the "voice of Navy football." Francis Rose also talked with Bob Socci, who provides the radio play-by-play, for a preview of the game.