Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Army War College updates cyber handbook
Thursday - 12/8/2011, 6:47pm EST
One change is in the Army War College's Information Operations handbook. Dennis Murphy, a professor of Information Operations and Information in Warfare at the Army War College Center for Strategic Leadership, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the new cyber curriculum.
"This is an evolving concept," Murphy said, in a ever-changing information environment.
Murphy discussed the new component added to the "Information Operations Primer", how the new pieces will be taught in the classroom and how service members are responding to it, so far.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.