Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Stats show Army 'likes' social media
Monday - 11/7/2011, 4:51pm EST
Take these numbers for example:
More than 1 million people like the Army's Facebook page and more than 100,000 people follow the Army on Twitter.
But it hasn't always been that way. AOL Government reports that recently social networking raised real security concerns among the Army brass.
But now three and four star generals are using Facebook and Twitter to communicate with their troops.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.