Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Air Force asks: How's the grub?
Monday - 8/6/2012, 9:27pm EDT
Air Force senior leaders plan to survey more than 260,000 employees to measure their food expectations. They will email the survey during the next eight weeks.
The Air Force wants to gauge the use of food service options and whether airmen are satisfied with the food service facilities at selected Air Force installations. Leaders want to make sure they both identify and meet customer needs plus meet mission-related feeding requirements, the Air Force said in a statement.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.