Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
AF Chief of Staff takes last flight as active-duty officer
Monday - 7/16/2012, 7:59pm EDT
Gen. Schwartz flew aboard a MC-130E Combat Talon I out of Hurlburt Field on Thursday for his "fini flight." He joined an MC-130E crew on a local training sortie.
"This is more than a little sentimental for me to be back in this seat again," Schwartz said. "It's a special privilege to complete my flying career on this aircraft."
Schwartz's official retirement ceremony will be Aug. 10 at Joint Base Andrews, Md.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.