Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
AF Chief of Staff takes last flight as active-duty officer
Monday - 7/16/2012, 7:59pm EDT
Gen. Schwartz flew aboard a MC-130E Combat Talon I out of Hurlburt Field on Thursday for his "fini flight." He joined an MC-130E crew on a local training sortie.
"This is more than a little sentimental for me to be back in this seat again," Schwartz said. "It's a special privilege to complete my flying career on this aircraft."
Schwartz's official retirement ceremony will be Aug. 10 at Joint Base Andrews, Md.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.