Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Air Force names winners of leadership award
Wednesday - 5/16/2012, 6:29pm EDT
The Force gives the award to airmen that show noteworthy leadership in the world of military education. The award was presented to one student each from the Air War College, the Air Command and Staff College, the Squadron Officer School and the Air Force Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy.
"The recipients not only excelled academically but also displayed outstanding leadership qualities that distinguished them from all of their peers during academic year 2012," said Dr. Bruce Murphy, vice president for academic affairs at the Air University.
Click here for a full list of winners.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by United Health Military and Veterans Services. For more defense news, click here.