Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Air Force, USPS team up to grab cyber crook
Wednesday - 2/15/2012, 8:33am EST
A hacker had stolen the credit card information of more the 16,000 users of the Army and Air Force Exchange Service website. The Air Force Office of Special Investigations and the Postal Inspection Service Identity Theft Task Force joined forces to track him down.
Air Force says their investigation led to the arrest of one man. He's accused of using other people's information to buy merchandise from the exchange site and sending that merchandise to the Mexican Mafia.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.