Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
HP lands $500M Air Force contract
Tuesday - 8/30/2011, 6:38pm EDT
The contract is for HP to provide work stations, processors and other products. The contract is worth $800 million and will last for five years.
FedSources analyst Ray Bjorklund says the government knows how to work its way through industry changes.
Computer World reports the Air Force has purchased 900,000 different products from HP over the last five years.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.