Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Lockheed wins $84M Air Force contract
Wednesday - 8/10/2011, 6:15pm EDT
Lockheed Martin has snared an $84 million deal with the Air Force, Washington Business Journal reports.
The defense contractor will supply the service with four weapons systems trainers.
The article says trainers will support Air Mobility Command, Air Combat Command and Air Force Special Operations Command.
Lockheed's Global Training and Logistics business unit will supply the machines, which are used to train maintenance workers and aircrew for the C-130J.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.