Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Pentagon Labyrinth: Richards on gaps in DoD planning
Thursday - 3/17/2011, 4:30pm EDT
Every major purchase or troop movement order requires a lot of thinking and planning. But retired Air Force Colonel Chet Richards says DoD has missed the mark in several of its big decisions during recent years. He says defense leaders are making choices that leave people scratching their heads.
This interview is part of the DorobekINSIDER Pentagon Labyrinth series, featuring discussions with authors of the book Pentagon Labyrinth.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.