Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Air Force accused of sneaking guns, spy equipment into Argentina
Tuesday - 2/15/2011, 1:19pm EST
Argentine authorities say they've seized nearly one thousand cubic feet of undeclared guns, GPS devices and other equipment.
The materials arrived on an Air Force cargo plane. And the U.S. government says they were for a routine police training course for Argentina's federal police.
The course has been cancelled.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.