Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Air Force chief to contractors: Deliver what you promise
Thursday - 2/10/2011, 1:03pm EST
Chief of Staff General Norton Schwartz says the Pentagon will have NO patience for them. Schwartz, cited in The Hill, says the Air Force will probably scale back its ambitions for new platforms and choose technology that needs less development time and funding.
He says contractors should deliver what they promise. The Hill quotes Schwartz saying, "Don't blow smoke up my ass" about what a platform can do and when it will be ready.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.