Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Air Force officer charged with child pornography
Thursday - 9/12/2013, 6:20pm EDT
GREENBELT, Md. (AP) -- A U.S. Air Force officer has been indicted on charges of child pornography.
William Gazafi, a non-commissioned officer at Andrews Air Force Base, faces six counts of sexually exploiting a minor to produce child pornography.
The 44-year-old Lusby man was indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury. He faces a minimum sentence of 15 years in prison and a maximum of 30 years in prison.
Prosecutors say Gazafi this month chatted online with an undercover officer on a website dedicated to incest and revealed a sexual interest in children. Prosecutors say Gazafi possessed sexually explicit images and videos of children.
One of his public defenders declined to comment. Gazafi is expected to appear in federal court in Greenbelt next week.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.