Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Air Force officer charged with child pornography
Thursday - 9/12/2013, 6:20pm EDT
GREENBELT, Md. (AP) -- A U.S. Air Force officer has been indicted on charges of child pornography.
William Gazafi, a non-commissioned officer at Andrews Air Force Base, faces six counts of sexually exploiting a minor to produce child pornography.
The 44-year-old Lusby man was indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury. He faces a minimum sentence of 15 years in prison and a maximum of 30 years in prison.
Prosecutors say Gazafi this month chatted online with an undercover officer on a website dedicated to incest and revealed a sexual interest in children. Prosecutors say Gazafi possessed sexually explicit images and videos of children.
One of his public defenders declined to comment. Gazafi is expected to appear in federal court in Greenbelt next week.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.