Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Navy turns to online gaming to develop acquisition strategies
Tuesday - 9/10/2013, 1:58pm EDT
On this week's edition of our Agency of the Month radio show, host Sean McCalley talks with Nick Guertin, the Navy's director of Transformation in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation, about the new strategy. They also discuss the Navy's new checklist for acquisition professionals.
Mr. Nickolas Guertin is the director for Transformation in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation.
He has extensive experience in Open Systems Architecture product development for weapons, sensors and ship systems. He also has expertise in ship construction and repair.
He leads the transformation of business, technical, and cultural practices for OSA acquisition of national security systems as a coordinated Naval Enterprise effort. He also leads the chartered Department of Defense OSA and Data Rights Team supporting the Better Buying Power initiative.